technical writer. I love creating full-stack web apps and building stuff on the blockchain. I also like to share my knowledge in my
articles. I love building public goods, dev tools and contributing to the OSS projects. I am also an active contributor and member of
GitcoinDAO, I have also developed a few projects involving
NFTs. I am proficient in various platforms and languages. Able to effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate as part of a productive team.
Frontend Engineer at ReImagined Finance
I have been working as a frontend engineer in the
JS/TSecosystem since 2020. These are some of my best projects:
- ReImagined Finance : Currently I'm working here as a frontend engineer. I joined here in Jan'22 and worked on the redesigning of the website.
- Chakra UI Carousel: A fully customizable Carousel library built on top of Chakra UI. User can modify the carousel to their liking by passing the Chakra props.
- Lens Protocol Subgraph: Currently the Lens API is hosted on centralized server and is not decentralized. So Developing the subgraph for the Lens Protocol API will enable every user to host his own decentralized API using sub-graph.
- Contributed toweb3-ui: A React UI library made for web3 specifc use cases.
- Lens-Protocol Livepeer integration: This is MVP where I've implemented the idea of live streaming using LivePeer and integrating it with Lens Protocol. So that user can Sign in using his lens id and go live. Once the stream is setup successfuly, the link to join the live stream gets posted from the user's profile and other people following him/her on Lens can join the stream.
- Memes.party: MEMES.PARTY is the de facto meme site in web3 to rate, curate, celebrate, and proliferate meme culture and memelords in perpetuity!
- Recruiter party: A decentralized recruitment platform built on top of Scaffold Eth.
- Pay party: A tool used to distribute compensation to team members based on democratic principles.
- Tip party: Tip Party allows you to easily drop any ERC-20 token to contributors of a DAO.
- MoonSwap: Enable Autonomous Organizations to put forth proposals to swap, borrow, lend and stream tokens from their treasuries to empower shared interest and foster long term partnerships between DAOs
- Meshare: A question-answer website for experienced and enthusiast developers. Any developer folk, who knows the workaround of the question or knows the solution can propose it.
My Upcoming project
- DeStack: A decentralized platform for the devs to post their questions/doubts and put bounty on it. User will be able to sign in using their Lens id and post their questions.
Okay, so I wanna build a question-answer platform (yes, like StackOverflow) but decentralized and on top of @LensProtocol— Naz | nazeeh.lens | nazeeh.eth (@nazeeh21) September 8, 2022
user will also be able to put bounties on their questions (it'll optional), which in return will motivate more and more ppl to help solving the question
- Compiling and testing Vyper contract using Foundry: In this article, I have illustrated how we can develop vyper contracts using foundry, write tests for it, compile it and deploy it.
- Writing And Deploying Smart Contracts Using Foundry & Thirdweb Deploy: In this article, I have illustrated how using Foundry we can develop a Smart Contract, write tests for it and deploy our Smart Contract to the blockchain using thirdweb deploy.
- Develop your first DApp!: In this article, I have illustrated how to develop a Smart Contract from complete scratch. I have explained all the functions and core concepts with a lot simplification so that any beginner can understand it easily.
- Integrate your React App with Smart Contracts: In this, I am explaining how to deploy the Smart Contract wrote in above article to a testnet and how we can interact with that deployed Smart Contract from our frontend.
- Testing Solidity Smart Contracts: In this tutorial, I am illustrating on how to write tests for our Solidity Smart Contracts.
- Integrate Your Svelte App with a Smart Contract: As there are very less information available for Svelte, in this tutorial I am explaining how to integrate your Svelte App with a Smart Contract.
- A guide about Moonswap: This is a technical guide in which I am explaing Moonswap project, its features and how to use it.
My video tutorial
- Building Guestbook using Nextjs, RainbowKit, Wagmi and Chakra UI: In this video, I am explaining how to build a Guestbook using Nextjs, RainbowKit, Wagmi and Chakra UI.
- Writing, testing and deploying Vyper contract using Foundry with Nazeeh: In the workshop, you'll learn how to write smart contract using Vyper and Foundry as our Ethereum Development Environment
- Integrating GraphQL APIs into React app - talk at Rectify India 2021: In this talk, I have explained how we can integrate GraphQL APIs to our React app.