My proficiency lies in Next.js, TypeScript, Solidity, GraphQL and web3 libs. I like building public goods, dev tools and making OSS contributions.
I've worked as a frontend engineer and have been using TS since 2020. In my previous role at Pear Protocol, I also worked on Solidity; thus, I have six months of working experience with Solidity.
I have experience working in a remote team and bringing my unique blend of perspective to the team. I have a good problem solving approach. I’ve also published written as well as video content and have delivered workshops and talks irl.
- Comp-kit: A React component lib for web3 built on top of viem
- Chakra-ui-Carousel: A fully customizable carousel library on top of Chakra UI
- Interested.fyi: A hiring platform for web3 professionals built using Nextjs, Tailwind, and Supabase
- Lens Protocol Subgraph: Subgraph for the lens protocol which allows user to host his own decentralized GraphQL API using subgraph.
- Vite-rainbow-starterkit: A starterkit built using libs Vite.js, React, Chakra, Wagmi and RainbowKit
- web3-ui: A React UI library for web3
- ReImagined Finance: Refi is a farming platform which enable users to invest money and earn rewards. I worked here as a Frontend Engineer created this whole website from scratch.
- Pear Protocol: This is a trading platform on top of GMX. I worked here as a Full Stack Engineer. I have developed this website as well as worked on the Smart Contracts.
- Meshare: A question-answer website for devs built using the modern tech stack
My talks, workshops & video tutorials: